3 Slide Cutting Tips To Add Texture
Looking for a quick and easy way to create texture on your bob and lob cuts? Hair architect Carolynn Judd (@styled_by_carolynn) shows us how to easily add organic texture in just 3 steps.
1. Twist the hair, then slide cut to give bobs and lobs texture.
2. Slide cut with the interior of the shears for a smooth transition or use small cuts for a disconnected finish.
3. Slide cut all the way to the ends to maintain a strong perimeter and avoid holes.
Carolynn's Scissor Choice
- Master level Super Gold Japanese steel
- Special tempering to increase performance and edge life to reduce sharpening frequency
- Designed for effortless wet and dry cutting
- Ergonomic, balanced handle for extreme comfort
View this post on Instagram
S O F R E S H A N D S O C L E A N | we could watch this cutting video by @arcscissors artist @styled_by_carolynn ALL DAY! Sound off below if you want more video tips??! @arcscissors Carolynn uses ARC 6" Phantom Scissors to create these clean precise cuts. Wanna try @arcscissors ?? Head to the link in our bio to shop and use code CAROLYNN20 for 20% off your order!!!#arcscissors #arc #texturedbob #hair #haircutting #drycutting #bob #behindthechair #hairdresser #hairstylist #scissors #haircut #bob #boblife #shorthair #hairgoals #hairofinstagram #instahair
Scissors Used: Designer Series: Phantom